Greensburg High-Asset Divorce Lawyer
Pennsylvania divorces involving high-net-worth individuals like athletes, CEOs, entertainers, and more are typically very complex, extremely sensitive, and highly technical. In most cases, these divorces involve a significant amount of high-value assets. These assets may or may not be jointly owned, and they could carry possible complications due to public scrutiny. Your professional life could be inextricably entwined with your divorce, which is already an emotionally charged and complicated situation to start with. If you are going through a complex split, you need an experienced Greensburg high-asset divorce lawyer who can help.
At Bunde & Roberts, P.C., our legal team is skilled at complicated family law matters, including high-asset divorces. We have over 100 years of combined experience, including representing clients with some of the state’s largest marital estates. We are adept at dealing with the most sensitive, complex, and high-value assets, along with any complicated and nuanced financial and legal issues that arise from their distribution.
Experienced Legal Representation Handling Issues Related to Complex High-Asset Divorce
High-asset divorces always have unique challenges and complications that you don’t find with other types of divorces. It’s crucial to choose an attorney who is well-versed with the nuances that these cases entail. Examples of issues unique to high-asset divorces include:
- Tracking down and exposing hidden assets
- Dividing business ownership and assets
- Fielding media inquiries
- Dealing with potential privacy breaches and issues
- Tax issues and complications
- Child support problems with underreported or non-reported income
- Insurance policies, trusts, and inheritance
- Valuing and dividing real property and other high-value assets
- Valuing and apportioning complicated financial instruments and securities assets
- Issues with retirement accounts, including drafting QDROs to ensure there’s a fair apportionment of retirement assets and other deferred compensation accounts
Dividing Property in a High-Asset Divorce
Issues that develop related to the equitable distribution of property can be more complicated in high-asset divorces. Examples of property and assets we see in these types of divorces include:
- Personal real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Stocks and stock options
- Deferred compensation
- Closely held or family businesses
- Pension plans and retirement plans
- Stocks and stock options
- Assets like art collections, classic cars, art, jewelry, etc.
At Bunde & Roberts, P.C., we have amassed a network of qualified, compelling, and reliable experts we can call upon to advocate on behalf of our clients when a dispute arises over property division and valuation. Some of the experts we can call upon include:
- Business valuation experts
- Tax professionals
- Forensic accountants
- Real estate appraisers
- Art and jewelry appraisers
- Employment experts
It’s crucial to have the right experts who can testify on your behalf when necessary. This can give you a critical advantage when disputing the fair distribution and value of your marital property. We will make sure your rights and interests are protected throughout your Pennsylvania divorce proceeding.
Contact Our Experienced and Discreet Greensburg Divorce Lawyer
If you are facing a high-asset divorce in Greensburg, let the team of Bunde & Roberts, P.C. help. Contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation. Let us put our years of experience with high-profile and high-net-worth to work for you. Call us at 412-391-4330 to make your appointment.