Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Pittsburgh Divorce Lawyer
Schedule a Consultation Today! Hablamos Español 412-391-4330

Monthly Archives: April 2023


Can You Relocate Without The Other Parent’s Consent?

By Bunde & Roberts, P.C. |

Moving to a new area can be a great opportunity, but it can also be complicated if you are a divorced or separated parent with children. This is especially true if the other parent does not consent to the move. In Pennsylvania, there are specific laws that govern relocation with children. Understanding these will… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Can You Get A Divorce Decree In Pennsylvania If Your Spouse Won’t Consent?

By Bunde & Roberts, P.C. |

Divorce is often a difficult process, and when your spouse refuses to consent to a divorce decree, it can be even more challenging. If you are considering a divorce in Pennsylvania, it is important to understand your options if your spouse won’t consent or is otherwise reluctant to proceed. If you want to end… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2024 Bunde & Roberts, P.C., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.